The presentation will be 2.5 hours which includes a holistic view of online marketing, the importance of social media and hands on training for tips and strategies businesses use to leverage their online presence. To register online, please visit this link.
1. Mobile marketing – mobile phones are cheaper and people can get online easily. Mobile users use “voice search” which would be different from ‘keyword’ search. Mobile searches will increase… websites need to be compatible with mobile… sooner or later.
2. Real-time connections, News Events, Big events – people get connected via twitter when there are big events (celebrations, holidays, disasters, political rallies etc). Most news networks also now find the ‘latest’ news by going through twitter updates. It is also very convenient to ‘tweet’ using mobile that’s why a lot of people randomly share thoughts, share ideas, share new products/services, photos etc via twitter.
3. Email marketing – it is still helpful to develop a database and email them with offers especially on occasions like Valentines day, Christmas etc and customers need to giveaway gifts.
4. Online consumers are big bargain hunters. It is going to be useful to come up with promotions regularly – creative promotions occasionally. Small businesses need to embrace this.
5. Content marketing will be very important. Fresh, original and entertaining content – via stories, ebooks, videos, photos. Longer content – more useful insights better.
6. Old school seo – buying links, exchanging links, keywords optimization will slow down as Google (biggest search engine) will focus more on social media results.
7. Free tools like Google Analytics – There are talks that Google will start to charge for this. Or they will offer a ‘basic’ account and if you want more data, you will have to pay for it. Data that Google is trying to ‘charge for’ are: keyword referrals (or which keywords give most traffic).
8. Collecting facebook likes will be less relevant than actually connecting with the ‘fans’.
I’m sure there’d be more surprises in the next few months…
If you’re interested in online marketing training, visit Web Marketing NZ website.
Written by LeahVillanueva]]>
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or if you want to setup a customized training programme for your business.
3 hour in depth, comprehensive presentation on the fundamentals of online marketing and social media marketing techniques
Participants will be emailed a copy of the slide presentation and they may bring their own laptops
Minimum of 10 participants per session
$50 per participant per session (basic training)
$100 Enhanced Training per participant per person
Location TBA, based on # of participants
Date TBA – We will try to accommodation weekly training workshops as much as possible
WebMarketingNZ, an online marketing training provider, will conduct several online marketing training sessions in New Zealand & Philippines.
NZ Property Guide
Auckland New Zealand
Hawkes Bay NZ
Online Product Marketing]]>
The ongoing costs and the information overload might seem too much of a hassle that make small business owners forego the online distribution opportunities.
That’s why LVDConsulting is prepared to provide affordable internet marketing solutions to small business owners so they will have a chance to experiment on the ability of their business to succeed online.
LVDConsulting has streamlined online marketing process that enables us to work with little to no supervision. We would even provide consultation services to guide business owners as we improve their online presence. We have been doing online marketing since 2003 mostly for clients in USA, Australia, China and New Zealand, working within their budgets.
We believe in our ability and we have proven it.
Contact us now for a quote.]]>
Since the proliferation of social networks, online channels and online media, this misconception is pushed to its limit. More business owners think they can overcome their marketing woes if they have a facebook page, a twitter or if they have a website to market the skills they offer as a business owner.
And this is the biggest mistake because this is an additional cost on top of the poorly planned business to begin with.
Run a business like a business – not a hobby or a skill that you think you do best.
A website or the internet is not always the solution to great small business success. Study the proposals of online marketing providers and approach their recommendations with a critical mind. Study the requirements of your business and your ability to sustain the work load or the marketing requirements of the online space. Make the decision based on your capability to understand these requirements and act on them personally or through a trained staff member.
Create real presence online with your website. Do not just “have a website’. Use it well.
- LVDConsulting, Online Marketing Specialist]]>
The online marketing company needs to closely work with the online business owners / management team. The outsourced company needs to understand the business and its opportunities. LVDConsulting offers businesses more than just traffic. We offer ideas for growth and sustainability.
We help companies build successful online businesses by creating strategies based on industry and competitor research, product concept development, packaging, design, website development, online payment solutions, online marketing, search engine optimization, after sales and customer service. All these aspects are intricately involved in our online product marketing process.]]>
email@example.com – Contact]]>